As the Owner or Hiring Manager within a business, there are two critical things for your success, your products or services and your people.
We offer expert engineering consultancy services to identify your exact requirements and timeframes before creating your bespoke permanent or contract recruitment campaign.
As an independent agency, you will always work with the business owner who brings more than 25 years of recruitment experience to the table.
3 Quality CVs Delivered Within 48 Hours
- 1 Interview For Every 2 CVs Sent
- 1 Job Offer For Every 3 Interviews
- 100% Of Candidates Pass Their Probation Period.
- 95% Of Candidates Are Employed 12 Months After Introduction.
How do we work?
- Assess your business to understand goals, challenges, opportunities and company culture through detailed discussion or a site visit.
- Take or help you create a detailed job specification to define the role you are recruiting clearly.
- Create and post engaging advert copy across job boards and social media platforms.
- Proactively seek and target potential candidates.
- Thoroughly interview candidates before submitting their CVs to you.
- Fully brief and prepare candidates before interviewing with your company and provide detailed feedback afterwards.
- Efficiently manage the recruitment process, timescales and expectations.
- Manage candidate offers, salary negotiation, counteroffers and reference checks through to successful placement.
- After the candidate has started work with you, we keep in regular contact to ensure you are happy and the candidate is settling in well.
Gerard and his team have consistently supplied good quality temporary and permanent staff to our business for over 20 years. Gerard has an excellent understanding of our recruitment needs and approaches each campaign with tenacity, and delivers results. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending the services of Zebra Technical Recruitment to any engineering organisation.
HR Director, International Engineering Company
Gerard Latham of Zebra Technical Recruitment has successfully supplied staff to our Company for many years. We have always found Gerard to be extremely professional in his business approach. He has always taken the time to research and understand the needs of our business and then focus on the specific recruitment task at hand. I can state quite honestly and without reservation that Gerard stands apart from other agencies and recruitment approaches. He has been instrumental in successfully recruiting a large proportion of our engineering team in recent years, and I would not hesitate in recommending his services to other engineering organisations. If you need any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me
Managing Director & Chairman, Electromechanical Products Company
Gerard at Zebra has consistently supplied high-quality candidates to meet our engineering recruitment needs. He works quickly and efficiently and delivers well-briefed and well-qualified candidates. We find Gerard friendly and approachable, and most importantly, it is evident through his experience that he has a strong understanding of our complex technical requirements.
General Manager (UK) / CTO
Having used Zebra and worked with Gerard for over 13 years, our Company has come to use him as our first point of contact when recruiting new staff for engineering and other technical roles. The process is made easier by Gerard, as he gets to understand the job specification and our requirements and filters effectively for candidates, meaning we spend less time looking through lots of CV’s and ultimately allowing more time to simply interview a more suited selection of candidates. I find Gerard professional and understanding of our needs and have enjoyed working with him over the period I have known him. I, therefore, would highly recommend Zebra and the service given by Gerard.
Engineering Design Manager
Trend 1: Remote-First Recruitment It won’t have escaped your attention that the most significant alteration to the way we live, work, and recruit has been the rise of remote and virtual interactions. Zoom interviews became a ‘thing’, with some companies hiring and onboarding entirely remotely – a concept that would have been hard to believe […]Read More
Defining Resilience There are a few different ways to define resilience, from official definitions to our own beliefs about what it means to be a resilient person. The American Psychological Association (2014) defines resilience as “the process of adapting well in the face of adversity, trauma, tragedy, threats or even significant sources of stress“, whereas […]Read More
The Science Behind Productivity Optimum productivity is the seamless and harmonious operation of your team working together to achieve results, and it relies on a few things: A trained and competent team that has a system to follow Employees who care about meeting their goals Individuals having the right tools to do their job Effective […]Read More